Saturday, October 16, 2010

Straight from MY heart....

Have tried a new style of writing....hope all of you read 'between' the lines and somewhere relate to it.

People I call best friends....likings & priorities changed....creating unsaid distances between us...but still I know...how much each one matters to all of us...no matter what at the end of the day we are there for each other.....then why those distances??......happens with everyone? wanting some relations back in life as they where......NEVER getting everything we want in life....but if we did....wouldn't life lose its meaning?

Perhaps me too young to comment on life and stuff.....Am I too mature for my age?....my ex told me I was too mature....another close friend tells me to stop being immateur...does this happen with everyone??....I keep on telling people there is no such thing as confusion....but can I myself live up to that?

Why is there always a confusion whether I like someone or not....whether its attraction..lust..obsession?? .....But am I the only one who is facing this?...It happens with everyone,right? ....why does naming a relation create distances??...why do we need to be good friends,really good friends,best friends??.....Cant' we be JUST friends?..that word means a lot to all...doesn't it?

But then it strikes me.....I am not going to gain anything in these things...isn't studying for my exams more important than this??....how much ever I portray that not studying isn't affecting me....is it because in today's life that is cooler?.....I don't want to be cool by portraying this...I know my cell distracts me from studies....BUT still why do I check it every now and then while studying??

Why can't I just cut-off from FACEBOOK and my mobile...study?? Away from all these things...new friends...old friends...this group....that group....photos...bulk messaging.....plans getting canceled...last minute plans leading to fun...teasing and stuff....getting invited...getting ditched...back-bitching...GOSSIPING..! And then it suddenly strikes me...at the age of 17 I am having so much fun...when about 40% children of my age are not even getting a proper LIFE.....affection love family are out of question....not even Food shelter clothing & EDUCATION..! But WHAT CAN I DO?? :'( ...how can me enjoying less help them even if I want to???

Well...but...this is Teenage...we have to learn...get ready to face to world...get out from our protective shell....at the same time enjoying life....long talks with friends...helping us to decide wether we like her or not....what we should do etc...finally we decided to move on...this is not just happening.....I'll give you a new one says a close friend....why do you worry??...we get happy...But wait a second....someone just messaged...OHH....its her....ssup??....OMG!! WHAT SHOULD I DO NOW?? HELP!!!
:D :D

15 comments:

  1. the new style of writing potrays the exact interpretation of a teenage mind :
    and mind u,it not just with you...everyones goin through the sae phase...:/
    :)
    Good one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea..its tru wid nearly evry1...evry1 goes thru this phase at some or the other point in his life..so dnt worry ..ur not alone!!! n yea..i do read "between" the lines :-D tyachyavar coments tar already zalet!! :-p nice one!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. same man same....ticha mesg aala ki...wat to do...asach hota!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it is toooo gud....u have wrtten exact whch happens in our life.....
    gud....keep it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Shriniwas PatwardhanOctober 18, 2010 at 12:10 AM

    but is it really true that all of us "no matter what at the end of the day we are there for each other"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mayb its true, every1 goes thru al of dis... Bt let me just say: life is simple! The more u annalyse it ull complicate it! Y thnk so much over whts happening 2 u, around u and 2 ppl around u..? Itll b done b4 u can figure anythng out... Rather, u cant figure it out! So just enjoy d ride, even d scary and sad parts of it! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. all i can say is that...u brought a smile to my face :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ek No.!!!!!!....its ACTUALLY what everyone is going through....

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Bhagyashree,Ojas,Sahil,Sharvia and Babbu,

    Thanks a lot for reading! :) I am GLAD that you could relate yourself to it! :)

    Keep reading! :)

    Cheers,
    Gaurav

    ReplyDelete
  10. @ Shriniwas,

    Well....I can just say you DID read between the lines! ;-)

    Cheers,
    Gaurav

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey very well written...
    Itz soo true n even i can relate it wid myself..n dnt think too mch abt such thngs..newaz good one!!
    keep writting...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Dude y do u think so much? who cares if a person is ur friend, close frnd, best frnd etc? There r jus 2 kinds of ppl - Ppl u care abt n ppl u dnt care abt....baaki sab gaya bhaad mein...Mayb u shud study so u dnt let crap like dis enter ur mind :/

    ReplyDelete
  13. 'Amazing' is all i can say... i just cannot express how much truth there is in this post of yours.... Life's Fun!!! Cheers!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. hehe......awesome........u jus ve 2 stop thnkng bout sum thngs......it helps.....:D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yo!
    Honestly, you really can't do THAT much for the unprivileged. But that doesn't mean that you can't enjoy your life! Why do you have to feel guilty when you DO enjoy it? We are all blessed. If you don't, won't THAT be like wasting God's blessing? I don't mean you cross all extremes, I just mean, stop feeling guilty!
    But all in all well put! :) :)

    ReplyDelete